Covid 19 Information
During this unsettling time, we want to assure our clients that Eugene Smartt Solicitors will remain open to provide legal services for clients and also new clients.
Our Covid 19 Protocols:
- We are continually updating our office protocols, taking on board the updated public health guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and our staff.
- Appointments are strictly by appointment only and we will continue to spread out our appointment slots to limit the number of people in the office.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT OUR OFFICE WITHOUT PHONING FIRST. We ask all our clients to ring ahead to book appointments or to simply ask for advice.
- As our clients will continue to need legal advice/assistance throughout the Covid 19 pandemic, we have put new measures in place to keep our clients protected. We have installed a new consultation room whereby clients can attend consultations whilst still conforming to social distancing rules.
- On arrival at the office for your appointment you will be asked to take a seat in the consultation room where there are hand sanitisers. All people entering the building must use the hand sanitisers available. We will only allow two people into the reception area at any one time. We kindly request that only the person for the appointment attends (where possible).
- As some of our clients may still be required to cocoon, we can arrange for home visits for Wills, etc to be arranged.
- Please continue to click onto this link or visit our website www.smarttlaw.com to check for further updates.